In order to test
if your CD-ROM drive reads digital audio completly perfect you can
grab a track and compare its checksums to one of the checksums here.
All checksums on this site should be correct, if you suspect an
error with any of them please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We want more checksums. Please follow these guidelines when reporting checksums:
- Test the cd on at least two different brands of CD-ROM drives. If possible test two individual versions of the disc.
- Report checksums from track 1, 3 and 5.
- Report checksums only from common cd's or cd's that in some other way
is a good complement.
- Checksums with X in does not start/end with silence and can not be used. Do not report such sums.
- You must report the serial number of the cd, artist, cd title, tracknames and the checksums. You should also report a name (nickname)
and a control name. Your control name will be used as an identification
to ensure that no one later on uses your nickname. Use any nickname
and control name you like but use the same all the times. If
the cd is not distributed internationally please report which
country it comes from.